No Code Integration
Starting in MAS 4.4, Yodo1 is proud to support 100% No-Code integration for Unity developers. This simple integration process further reduces the barrier to entry for new developers or game designers who have minimal coding experience.
To use this solution, please follow the steps below. You can also check out the video tutorial.
1. Enter Application Information
If you’re using MAS 4.4.5+, this step is optional if your game is already live and you have provided the store link when adding your game in MAS dashboard.
If you’re using any older MAS version or if you haven’t provided the store link, you’ll need to add your Appkey (generated in the game submission process) manually.
In order to do it, you can use the configuration wizard provided by our SDK. You can access it through
You will need to copy the AppKey from the dashboard and add it to the configuration fields. The Admob ID should be fetched automatically, but if it’s not the case you can add it manually.
1.1 Set Android Configuration
1.2 Set iOS Configuration
2. Setting Up Ads Manager
Create an empty game object and add it to your hierarchy. Once you have done so, attach the YodoAdsManager component to the game object. Make sure not to add any other ad component to this game object.
NOTE: Make sure to only add this component once, it can be added to your main menu or main scene.
- In privacy settings, you can select the privacy dialog check box if you want to show MAS privacy dialog box which takes care of all legal privacy frameworks such as COPPA,GDPR and CCPA. Uncheck this if you want to show your own custom dialog., in which case you will need to refer back to
3. Setting up Ad Types
You can simply add the banner component to the game object you want to display the banner in. Alternatively, you can add a new game object to an existing scene and add the banner component to it.
- In banner size you can use the size of banner, here you can find 5 different types of banner.
- In banner Alignment, you can set the vertical and horizontal alignments to align the banner where you want to show it.
- You can use the banner on all scenes option to show the banner on all scenes, if this option is unchecked, the banner will only show on the current scene the script is attached too.
- You can use a placement ID to keep track of the impressions and revenue in the MAS dashboard, but this is not required.
- Lastly you can use banner events to trigger any methods you want.
There are three different ways to show Interstitial ads. You can use any of these components or all of them depending on your needs.
a. Interstitial At Breaks
This component can be attached to the game over panel game object, game complete panel game object etc. Whenever these game objects are active, an Interstitial ad will show.
b. Interstitial At Timer
You can attach this component to an empty game object, and it will keep showing Interstitial ad after specified mins. Like in the image above the interstitial ad will show after 30 seconds.
c. Interstitial On Button
Attach this component to a button and when the button is pressed, an Interstitial ad will show.
Attach the rewarded ad component to a button, and the rewarded ad will show when the user clicks that button. Users can be rewarded by using the On Ad Received Reward event in the component. Just add a method that rewards the player like in the image above. You can use multiple rewarded ads in a scene.