Starting in MAS 4.4, Yodo1 is proud to support 100% No-Code integration for Unity developers. This simple integration process further reduces the barrier to entry for new developers or game designers who have minimal coding experience.
To use this solution, please follow the steps below. You can also check out the video tutorial.
1. Import the latest version of MAS
Download the appropriate version of the MAS plugin below, depending on your use case:
Once you have downloaded the correct Unity Plugins, please make sure your game project is open in Unity, and then, double click the MAS Unity Plugin to import it. You should see the following:
Click “Import” and allow the plugin to import.
Important! The MAS Unity Plugin is built for Android & iOS platforms. Please run your projects on Android and/or iOS devices to test ads when integration is complete.
Note: If you are using Unity 2018, please make sure to read this.
Note: To build for iOS, you need to use MAS 4.3.2+, check “Link frameworks statically” in External Dependency Manger -> iOS Resolver -> Settings:
2. Import The MAS No Code Plugin
If you’re using MAS 4.5.0-, please follow the following instruction to import No code Unity plugin.
If you’re using MAS 4.5.0+, there is no need to import No code plugin, which has already been built in MAS SDK.
You can download the no code plugin here:
Once you have downloaded the plugin, simply double click it, and as with the MAS SDK Plugin, simply click import.
3. Enter Application Information
If you’re using MAS 4.4.5+, this step is optional if your game is already live and you have provided the store link when adding your game in MAS dashboard.
If you’re using any older MAS version or if you haven’t provided the store link, you’ll need to add your Appkey (generated in the game submission process) manually.
In order to do it, you can use the configuration wizard provided by our SDK. You can access it through
You will need to copy the AppKey from the dashboard and add it into the configuration fields. The Admob ID should be fetched automatically, but if it’s not the case you can add it manually.
3.1 Set Android Configuration
3.2 Set iOS Configuration
4. Setting Up Ads Manager
Create an empty game object and add it to your hierarchy. Once you have done so, attach the YodoAdsManager component to the game object. Make sure not to add any other ad component to this game object.
NOTE: Make sure to only add this component once, it can be added on your main menu or main scene.
- In privacy settings, you can select the privacy dialog check box if you want to show MAS privacy dialog box which takes care of all legal privacy frameworks such as COPPA,GDPR and CCPA. Uncheck this if you want to show your own custom dialog., in which case you will need to refer back to
5. Setting up Ad Types
You can simply add the banner component to the game object you want to display the banner in. Alternatively, you can add a new game object to an existing scene and add the banner component to it.
- In banner size you can use the size of banner, here you can find 5 different types of banner.
- In banner Alignment, you can set the vertical and horizontal alignments to align the banner where you want to show it.
- You can use the banner on all scenes option to show the banner on all scenes, if this option is unchecked, the banner will only show on the current scene the script is attached too.
- You can use a placement ID to keep track of the impressions and revenue in the MAS dashboard, but this is not required.
- Lastly you can use banner events to trigger any methods you want.
There are three different ways to show Interstitial ads. You can use any of these components or all of them depending on your needs.
- Interstitial At Breaks:
This component can be attached to the game over panel game object, game complete panel game object etc. Whenever these game objects are active, an Interstitial ad will show.
- Interstitial At Timer
You can attach this component to an empty game object, and it will keep showing Interstitial ad after specified mins. Like in the image above the interstitial ad will show after 30 seconds.
3. Interstitial On Button
Attach this component to a button and when the button is pressed, an Interstitial ad will show.
Attach the rewarded ad component to a button, and the rewarded ad will show when the user clicks that button. Users can be rewarded by using the On Ad Received Reward event in the component. Just add a method that rewards the player like in the image above. You can use multiple rewarded ads in a scene.