Download Unity SDK
- MAS supports Unity LTS versions from 2019 and above
- To deploy to Android, Minimum API Level should be 21+ and Target API Level should be 30+
- The minimum required Gradle version is 6.1.1
- To deploy to iOS, you need to use Xcode 13+ and Cocoapods 1.10.0+
- If you use Proguard, make sure to read this
- If you face any issues, please check our troubleshooting guide
1. Download the SDK
MAS provides 3 versions of the Unity plugin, you need to select one depending on your game:
- If your game is not enrolled in Google Play’s “Designed for Families” program, please use the Standard SDK. This version provides the best monetization performance.
- If your game is enrolled in the “Designed for Families” program, you need to use the Family SDK because it includes the compliant ad networks with Families Ads Program.
- If you prefer reducing the size of your build, you can use Lite SDK, it includes the top 4 ad networks.
To build for iOS, you need to update your iOS resolver settings under External Dependency Manager -> iOS Resolver:
2. Integrate the SDK
Open your Unity project and import the Unity package. Double click the compressed package icon. The files will auto-populate as illustrated below.
MAS Unity plugin is built for Android & iOS platforms. Please run your projects on Android and/or iOS devices to test ads when integration is complete.
3. Video tutorial