Download Unity SDK
- MAS supports Unity LTS versions from 2018 and above
- To deploy to Android, you need to target API 19+ and use Gradle 6.1.1 or above
- To deploy to iOS, you need to use Xcode 13+ and Cocoapods 1.10.0+
- Please remove any old MAS version from your project before upgrading to 4.4+
- If you use Proguard, make sure to read this
- You can check the Unity Samples and video tutorials to aid your integration
1. Download the correct SDK
MAS provides 3 versions of the Unity plugin, and you need to select one depending on your game:
- If your game is a part of Google Play’s “Designed for Families” program, you will need to use the Family SDK in order to comply with the program’s requirements.
- If your game is not part of the “Designed for Families Program”, please use the Standard SDK.
- If your game prefers to use the 4 top ad networks to keep the SDK lightweight without making significant compromises on Monetization, please use the Lite SDK.
2. Integrate the SDK into your project
Open your Unity project and import the Unity package. Double click the compressed package icon. The files will auto-populate as illustrated below.
The MAS Unity Plugin is built for Android & iOS platforms. Please run your projects on Android and/or iOS devices to test ads when integration is complete.